LOCAL 1613 MISSION
- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol agents and support personnel assigned to the San Diego Sector of the US Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Border Patrol.
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: “Honor First” and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the USA and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.